Patients of Dr. Flanagan, Dr. Wilcox, Dr. Nagel, Dr. Turner, Dr. Magruder, Dr. Cook or Dr. Walker
- To keep our patients and our staff safe so that we can continue taking care of our patients, we are not currently seeing patients within our offices that are exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms. We are also not able to see you in our direct primary care offices if you have traveled out of the country or been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Shortness of Breath
- Fortunately, we are able to take care of our members virtually using our Spruce app. Discussing medical concerns virtually is a great option if you believe that you may have COVID-19 or have been exposed or if you would like to avoid coming into our primary care office. If you have not downloaded our Spruce app yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you set-up right away.
- Once you have access to our Spruce app, if you have mild symptoms (ie cough, low-grade fever) and are concerned about COVID-19 you can go to Spruce, click the doctor bag/visit symbol, and fill out the “COVID-19 Screener”. This information then posts to your physician.
- If you have other medical concerns that you would like to take care of virtually, please call 303.501.2600 to set-up a virtual office visit with your doctor or you can send a note to your direct primary care physician through our Spruce app.
- Although we prefer to take care of our Nextera Healthcare members’ healthcare needs virtually when at all possible during this crisis, if you are not exhibiting any of the above symptoms, at this time, you can call our office at 303.501.2600 to set up an in-person appointment with your primary care physician.
- After 5 pm (M-F) or on weekends, if you have an urgent concern, feel free to connect to your physician through Spruce or call the on-call physician who can be reached through the phone tree at 303-501-2600.
It is important that you do not come into the office if you are experiencing symptoms as you could increase the spread of this highly contagious disease in your community.
However, by having a phone conversation or virtual visit with us, we can and will assess your symptoms and come up with a personal care plan to help.