Direct Primary Care for You and Your Family
Nextera Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals and families provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care services.
Nextera Healthcare Services
Nextera Healthcare providers offer a wide range of adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Allergy management
- Mental health, including management for depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders
- School, sports, and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations, and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Men’s health
- Women’s health, including gynecology
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
18 – 64
18 – 64
All 65 and older
Adult 65 and older
17 and younger
*Children must be enrolled in a plan with at least one adult member.
*Adult children must be living in the home and/or enrolled in school.
There is a one-time registration fee of $99 for individuals, $198 for couples and $249 for families
“I feel secure knowing that my doctor is available to me 24/7 and it is very easy to get an office visit right away.” – Shelly L.
Nextera Healthcare is an innovative healthcare solution serving most men, women, and children by providing comprehensive primary care services.
Government Health Programs
Due to regulatory restrictions, not all Nextera Healthcare providers are available to those who are eligible for or enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or other government health programs.
**Please note, in the state of Colorado, Nextera Healthcare is not available to those with Medicaid.
Contact us to determine how Nextera Healthcare can benefit you. To find a doctor that is right for you, please go to the Our Locations page, search by your location, and explore the clinics near you. Each clinic page will have a link to their website with bios of the doctors available.