Direct Primary Care for You and Your Family
Nextera Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals and families provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care services.
Nextera Healthcare Services
Nextera Healthcare providers offer a wide range of adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Allergy evaluation and management
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
18 – 64
18 – 64
All 65 and older
17 and younger
*Children must be enrolled in a plan with at least one adult member.
There is a one-time registration fee of $79 per person, with a maximum
of $237 per family due at the time of enrollment.
“I feel secure knowing that my doctor is available to me 24/7 and it is very easy to get an office visit right away.” – Shelly L.
Nextera Healthcare is an innovative health care solution serving most men, women and children by providing comprehensive primary health care services.
Government Health Programs
Due to regulatory restrictions, Nextera Healthcare is not available to those who are eligible for or enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid or other government health programs.
Contact us to determine how Nextera Healthcare can benefit you. To find a doctor that is right for you, please go to the Our Locations page, search by your location and explore the clinics near you. Each clinic page will have a link to their website with bios of the doctors available.