Nextera Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Nextera Healthcare providers offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Allergy evaluation and management
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Nextera Healthcare membership offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services
* The list of medical services offered may be subject to change
18 - 64
18 - 64
All 65 and older
17 and younger
*Children must be enrolled in a plan with at least one adult member.
There is a one-time registration fee of $79 per person, with a maximum of $237 per family due at the time of enrollment.