Persona Healthcare Direct – Lutz
Nextera Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Nextera Healthcare providers at Tampa Bay Direct Care Network offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Nextera Healthcare membership at Tampa Bay Direct Care Network
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services
* The list of medical services offered may be subject to change
Eric Crall, MD
Not accepting new patientsRead Bio
Eric Crall, MD
Not accepting new patients at this time.
Eric Crall, MD, grew up in Ft. Wayne, Indiana but relocated to Tampa in 1980. His educational background is as follows:
- Jesuit High School in Tampa, 1986
- The University of South Florida, B.A. in Chemistry 1990
- Emory University School of Medicine, M.D. awarded 1994, where he was the class president in his 4th year and received the Nicholas J. Pisacano, M.D. Memorial Scholarship from the American Board of Family Medicine, recognizing "future leaders" in Family Medicine
- The Bayfront Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program in St. Petersburg, FL, where he was selected by his peers to be the Chief Resident in his third year (1997).
Dr. Crall practiced for 17 years as an employed physician with Morton Plant Mease Primary Care in New Port Richey, FL prior to opening MyDPCdoc Family Medicine. Dr. Crall has been happily married to Kara for 25 years and they have 4 children and 2 grandchildren. He enjoys cycling, jogging, softball, and watching his children participate in their many activities
Ron Vicencio, MD
Ron Vicencio, MD
Dr. Vicencio was born in the Philippines. Upon immigrating to the U.S. with his family, they settled in Chicago. He was raised in Evanston, IL with his brother, who is also a primary care internist.
He came to Tampa in 1985 to attend the University of South Florida where he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology. In 1993 he earned a medical degree from USF College of Medicine. He continued his specialty training at Bayfront Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program in St. Petersburg, FL, where he served as Chief Resident in his third year. He is currently pursuing further education as a Certified Culinary Medicine Specialist and hopes to complete his training in 2021.
Prior to starting V Medcare, Dr. Vicencio practiced for almost 24 years as an employed physician with Morton Plant Mease Primary Care / BayCare Medical Group in Oldsmar, FL.
Dr. Vicencio has been happily married to his wife, Lisa, for 25 years and they have 2 children, a Seminole and a Gator. He is an accomplished cook and a part of the up and coming culinary scene in Tampa.