Nextera Healthcare – Herndon #2
Nextera Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Nextera Healthcare providers offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Nextera Healthcare membership offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services
* The list of medical services offered may be subject to change
Elizabeth Weaver, MD
Elizabeth Weaver, MD
Elizabeth Weaver, MD, is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice and is a diplomate to the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine. She loves the breadth of issues to tackle in family medicine and its focus on prevention. She has a special love of working with adolescents.
As a board-certified family physician practicing for 17 years she has witnessed many changes in the way health care is delivered.
She has always held the belief that good primary care physicians recognize that each patient is an individual. Good patient care involves searching for the underlying, root cause of disease, not simply the treatment of a myriad of symptoms.
Wellness means integrating the treatment of the whole person, mind, body, and spirit. It also must empower patients to create a state of optimal health.