Not accepting new patients at this time
Nextera Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Nextera Healthcare providers at offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Allergy evaluation and management
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Nextera Healthcare membership offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services
* The list of medical services offered may be subject to change
Our ProvidersNo providers listed for 550
Whole Family Health Care of Longmont is not accepting new patients at this time. Please choose a different provider from our list of affiliated practices.